CK Creative is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CK Creative may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 01/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information via contact forms, email links and cookies on the website:
- Contact information including email address & telephone number
- IP addresses and server logs
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Contact you regarding your enquiry.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- To add you to a mailing list if you choose to be added.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Monitoring the volume of traffic the website receives and measuring the number of visitors.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How do we protect your personal information?
We aim to protect your personal information in the following ways:
- Storing information in secure locations, including information stored electronically
- Destroying information which is no longer relevant, unless we have a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain it
- Minimising, wherever practicable, the number of staff or third parties who have access to your information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Wherever practicable, we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary; however, there are circumstances in which we will keep your information for longer, including;
- where we have a statutory or regulatory obligation to retain the information (we are required to keep certain information for specified minimum periods, and in some cases indefinitely, depending on the services we provide)
- to ensure our business is properly run in an efficient and compliant manner.
Who else has access to your personal information?
In order to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, there are a number of third parties who may also need to process your personal information:
Accessing your personal information
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- to make a request to see the personal information we hold about you
- to change/update the personal information we hold about you
- to ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you, unless there is a statutory, regulatory or otherwise legitimate reason for us not to comply (we will always provide you with more details about your rights in our response to your request)
- to ask us to provide you or a third party with the personal information we hold about you.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal information we hold about you, please get in contact with us and we will be in touch as soon as possible to assist with your request.
IP addresses and server logs
This website records IP addresses and produces server logs. This information is used solely for monitoring the volume of traffic the site receives and measuring the number of visitors. We do not use the information for tracking the activities of individual visitors to this site.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This is an essential temporary cookie used to store data about your visit and any choices you make or data you enter. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Content Managed System Cookies ( wordpress_ wordpress_logged_in_ wp-settings- wp-settings-time- SESS)
These cookies enhance your experience of our website, enabling you to log in, use the website’s functions and ensure that you are recognized when you move from page to page within the site and that required information you have entered is remembered.
Google Analytics cookies ( _utma, _utmb, _utmv, _utmz, _gat, _ga, _gid)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visit. Click here for further information.
This cookie is added when you close our cookie notice bar.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact CK Creative.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Queries or concerns
If you are concerned about how we have treated your information, please fill in the form above and we will assist you to make things right. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, who can be contacted via their website https://ico.org.uk.
This policy may be updated from time to time
CK Creative reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, and any amended policy is effective upon posting to this Website. CK Creative will make every effort to communicate any significant changes to you via email. Your continued use of our services will be deemed acceptance of any amended policy.